*OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a limited-time offer; while supplies last.
- Gift card valid for new and existing Brilliant Distinctions® and AllēSM members. You must be either a Brilliant Distinctions® or AllēSM (each, a “Program” and collectively, the “Programs”) member at time of gift card redemption.
- Standard terms and conditions of the applicable Program shall apply. For more information about the Brilliant Distinctions® Program see, BrilliantDistinctionsProgram.com and https://www.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com/termsandconditions. For more information about the AllēSM Program see, https://alle.com/terms-and-conditions.
- Each gift card is valid for $300 toward a CoolSculpting® treatment at participating Program provider offices.
- A healthcare provider will decide if a member is an appropriate candidate for the treatment. If a member is an appropriate candidate, gift card can be applied toward the cost of the member’s treatment at a participating provider.
- If patient is determined not to be an appropriate CoolSculpting® candidate, offer can be refunded.
- Limit one (1) purchase per email address. Limit four (4) gift cards (up to $1,200 value) per purchase.
- Please allow up to forty-eight (48) hours for processing. Please allow three (3) business days to receive your gift card code. Gift card code will be delivered electronically to the email address used for purchase.
- Member will earn the applicable Program points on qualifying treatments and purchases.
- Gift card not valid and points not awarded for:
- CoolSculpting® cycle received less than six (6) weeks from member’s last cycle.
- Treatments and procedures reimbursed by government or private health plans.
- Gift card can be used on CoolSculpting® treatments above sixteen (16) cycles during the twelve (12) month rolling cap, but member will not earn Brilliant Distinctions® or AllēSM points for these treatments.
- Gift cards cannot be applied to past transactions. Once purchased, gift cards do not expire.
- Gift cards can be combined with other applicable Program gift cards, offers, rebates, standard Brilliant Distinctions® rewards, and standard AllēSM points.
- Once the gift card is redeemed, the treatments purchased do not expire.
- Member should use the complete value of each gift card in a single transaction. If there is a balance on your gift card, please contact Customer Support.
- To receive a refund of your gift card purchase, please contact Customer Support. You will need to provide the applicable order number and credit card information used for purchase. Please allow three (3) business days for processing of your refund. It may take up to ten (10) additional business days for your refund to post to your account. Gift cards that have been redeemed are not eligible for refund.
- If you have questions, you should contact Customer Support at 1-888-324-2745 from 8 AM to 6 PM CT on weekdays and from 9 AM to 2 PM CT Saturday.
- Allergan AestheticsTM reserves the right to alter or cancel this gift card offer at any time.
The CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll) and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments. The CoolSculpting® procedure is not a treatment for weight loss.
CoolSculpting® Important Safety Information
The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment.Rare side effects may also occur. CoolSculpting® may cause a visible enlargement in the treated area which may develop two to five months after treatment and requires surgical intervention for correction.Please see full Important Safety Information for additional information.
Results and Patient Experience May Vary.